Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Podcast Episode 26 Show Notes where you’ll find a list of topics we shared and links to quilts and other items we discussed. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s post–we had another great discussion based on questions we received from Chelsi’s Instagram survey. If you’re not already watching or listening to the podcast, you can find a list of platforms where you’ll find us below.
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 26
We discussed a wide variety of topics today; additionally, we discussed some pattern and fabric design questions we’ve had for a while. We’ve also loved answering the final question from each episode on a non-quilting related topic. Feel free to submit those via email or by leaving a comment here on the post.
Episode 26 Topics
- Binding Strip Width
- Quilt Storage
- Christmas Collection
- Pillowcases and Pillow Shams
- Pattern Design Inspiration
- Fabric Design–Getting Started
- Las Vegas area Quilt Shops
- Favorite Clothing Shops
Episode 26 Links
- Quilt on the Wall–Flowers for Emma
- Quilt on the Table–Laguna from Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home
- Grandmother’s Garden Cross Stitch
- Classy Clamps Quilt Hangers – Large
- Classy Clamps Quilt Hangers – Small
Where to Listen & Watch the Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Next Episode Information
We will be sharing a livestream episode on this Saturday, April 24th at noon PST. And our next regular episode will air on Monday, May 3rd. I hope you enjoyed the Quilting Life Podcast show notes. Find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.
Your quilts are pretty & they always look so neat. I am wondering about the fabrics you used for the colorful log cabin quilt in today’s’ blog. Also, what size strips do you use. They look narrow-which means your blocks are a smaller block. Beautiful! Thanks.
Hi Sherri and Chelsea
I was excited to watch your first live stream show today (4-24-21)at noon. I am unable to find it. I would be in a different time zone in NC. Did you go live on your U tube channel? I hope to view the recording of the episode. Please advise on how to watch your next Live stream. Thank you sew much ?Cheryl cherry ?
sherri McConnell says
Yes, it was on the YouTube channel, and we did repost it yesterday.