Hello, friends. Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 21 Show Notes. I’m super excited to share these notes with you today especially since we were able to have our first podcast guest today. I know you’ll enjoy our lovely conversation with our friend and fellow Moda designer Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique.
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 21
First, we absolutely loved having our first guest and loved our visit with Vanessa. We learned a lot and know you’ll enjoy this very special episode as well. And, keep reading for a discount code to use in Vanessa’s shop for the rest of February.
Episode 21 Topics
- Vanessa Goertzen’s Quilting Journey
- A “Day in the Life” with Vanessa
- Taking Time off from Work + Work-Life Balance
- DIY–Vanessa’s Home Improvement Projects
- Giving input to your favorite shops on fabric choices
Episode 21 Links
- Lella Boutique Shop
- Vanessa’s Blog
- Lella Boutique on Instagram
- Vanessa on Facebook
- Lella Boutique Folktale Collection available now
- Use the discount code AQUILTINGLIFE for 20% off in Vanessa’s shop through the month of February.
- Spring Fling Quilt Pattern
- Mountainside Quilt Pattern
- Diamond Dust Quilt Pattern
- Kaleidoscope 2 Quilt Pattern
Where to Listen & Watch
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Our next episode will air on Monday, March 1st, 2021. And you can find all of the previous episode Show Notes posts here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Joanna McMurry says
Hi Sherri, when will Episode 21 be up on YouTube?
Linda Jennings says
Hi Sherri, Episode 21 is not on YouTube 9:00 am
I’ve been checking too, still not on You Tube.
Linda Green says
Waiting for Episode 21 on You Tube.
Cheryl Serafini says
Hi Sherri, loved the podcast today with Vanessa and thank you for the code which I’ve used to purchase some PDF patterns to add to my collection. Lots of very refreshing views today and I especially liked Vanessa’s story of saying no and then your tip on not being put on the spot to answer. Such helpful advice.
I just finished watching the Feb 15 podcast. It was great! I love listening to you both and Vanessa Goertzen was the icing on the cake. I enjoyed hearing her story and tips on getting balance in my life. I have a kit preordered on Fat Quarter Shop with her Christmas Morning collection…can’t wait for it to get here! Thanks for producing such interesting and fun podcasts!