This week’s episode was the first of three this month, so we decided to change it up a bit and do something a little out of the ordinary. See what we talked about in the topics section below. And I hope you’ll enjoy listening or watching to the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 13 Show Notes.
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 13 Show Notes
Episode 13 Topics
In this episode, Chelsi and I each made a list of quilting tips to share. We didn’t share them with each other before taping, so we had a lot of fun finding out what the other brought to the table. We shared tips on the following subjects:
- The Quilting Journey
- Cutting out Projects
- Quilt Classes
- Getting help
- Pin, Pin, Pin
- ¼″ seam allowance
- Quilting Challenges
- Giving up a project
- Cleaning your sewing space
- Fabric Organization
Episode 13 Links
- Sherri’s quilt on the wall is the Fresh Picked quilt in Balboa fabrics.
- You can find the Moda All-Stars Cakewalk book (quilt on the table is found in this book) here.
- And the APQ Calendar with the Pumpkin quilt is here.
Where to Listen and Watch
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Finally, our next episode will air on Monday, November 16th. If you are looking for the show notes for any previous episodes, you can find them all here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!