Hello, and happy Monday, friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Podcast Episode 12 Show Notes with all of the topics we discussed and links to websites, patterns, products, and more! I hope you’ll enjoy listening or watching this episode. And you can find links to all of our platforms where you can tune in below.
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 12 Show Notes
First, we taped episode 12 just a couple of days ago and as usual had a wonderful time talking all things quilting, inspiration, and more. While we do both look at the list of questions before we tape, we never discuss our thoughts until the podcast. So it’s always fun to learn from each other on these recording days.
Episode 12 Topics
Here is a list of most of the topics we discussed on the Episode 12 Podcast:
- Favorite Blogs and IG Accounts for inspiration (not all of them are quilting related)
- Incorporating modern fabrics and quilts with traditional décor
- Kit organization
- Gifting quilts
- “Before” you begin a quilt tips
- Selling quilts
Episode 12 Links
And here is a list of patterns, blogs, and products we mentioned on Episode 12:
- Plaza Quilt
- Sparkling Quilt
- Sewcialite Pattern Binder
- Sewcialite Enamel Charm
- Sassy Pincushion
- Diary of a Quilter
- Primitive Gatherings (Lisa Bongean’s Blog)
- Fresh Figs
- We All Sew
- Polka Dot Chair
- Jolly Jabber
- Nesting with Grace
- The Sunnyside Up Blog
- Studio McGhee Blog
- Flamingo Toes Blog
- Chelsi’s Favorite IG Accounts— @homebunch @shiplapaddict @societysocial @zeriano @allikdesigns
- @morganharpernichols @replicasurfaces
- @chopra @millhavenhomes @Texasforeverfarmhouse @erinloechner
Where to Listen and Watch
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Finally, our next episode will air on Monday, November 2nd. If you are looking for the show notes for any previous episodes, you can find them all here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Stephanie Smith says
I have sporadic internet. I am interested in the pattern for a quilt I keep seeing in your videos. It is on the quilt rack, top level, looks scrappy and has a block outlined with flying geese. Can you assist me with info so I can locate that pattern? I have a particular very ill relative that would like that one. Thank you in advance.
Thank you for all the sharing ❤. Miss Festival so much this year. I will now be including color catchers with my quilts. I have gifted some very special quilts, and admonish myself for judging the recipient’s enthusiasm upon receipt. One recipient didn’t feel worthy of time and love, and when the quilt comforted her, she was able to receive what I was trying to tell her in fabric. Her note humbles me.