Hello, friends! Happy Monday, and happy June. Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Block of the Month 2020 | June block pattern PDF. My monthly block-of-the-month patterns are available in three sizes: 6″, 12″, and 18″ finished. All of the earlier patterns from this year are still available, so it’s not too late to join in if you are just learning about it.
Block of the Month 2020 | June
This month’s block is entirely made up of half-square triangles. There are three different hst combinations to make. You can definitely use triangle paper for this month’s block to save time.
June Block Video
Watch the June block video above or here on my YouTube channel to see the blocks up close and get my tips and tricks.
May Blocks Tips & Tricks
- Half-square triangle paper is the easiest and fastest way to make accurate half-square triangles for this month’s blocks. Use this size for the 6″ finished block, this size for the 12″ finished block, and this size for the 18″ finished block.
- If you prefer to make the half-square triangles individually, use this method to trim down to the correct size. (And here is the ruler I use when I trim down).
Block Pattern Links
- Go here for the June PDF pattern or click the button below.
- Get the May pattern here.
- Find the April pattern here.
- Get the March pattern here.
- Find the February pattern here.
- And get the January pattern here.
Bloomtopia Pattern Release 9
I also want to be sure and let you know that today is Bloomtopia pattern release day! Head over to the Jolly Jabber blog today to get the free PDF download pattern for these cute blocks. You can also watch the instructional video I filmed with Fat Quarter Shop that walks you through the construction of these blocks step by step.
I hope you’ll enjoy this month’s block of the month patterns! Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!