Hello and happy Saturday! Welcome back for the ninth edition of the Saturday Seven! I’ve had a lot of fun doing these posts and really appreciate the kind comments on them!
I’ve started keeping a list of things I find in a little notebook in my purse, and
in some categories I have ideas for the next few weeks already planned! Okay…on with this week’s list!
1. This book has been so much fun to read (The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living). I’m hoping to finish it this weekend but will be referring to it again and again!
2. I love this free Valentine’s wall hanging pattern from Pat…she is using hers to display cute buttons, but I think it would make a fun banner for my entryway.
3. For a heartwarming story about a wonderfully gifted quilt…read this post…read to the end because there is also a link to the free pattern for the quilt!
4. Quilty Box is a great subscription box for quilters who consider themselves modern quilters. This month’s box included fat quarters from the Blue Moon Batik collection by Jackie Kunkel, Aurifil thread, Clover pins (I needed new ones), a pattern, inspiration book, and the wing clipper specialty ruler! A previous box included the Clammy ruler which I can’t wait to try!
5. This little basket tutorial has been around for awhile, but it’s a good one! I love my Valentines version from a few years ago!
6. I loved this article about quilt collector Ken Burns whose collection opened this week at the International Quilt Study Center and Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska–such a good read for quilters!
7.This week’s recipe is another one of my favorites. I love that they have updated it to include slow cooker directions, instant pot directions, and special helps for freezing. Perfect for these chilly winter days!
8. Yes, I know I was supposed to stop at seven…but just one more! This chalkboard/corkboard easel combination is the cutest ever! I saw it at my daughter’s house Tuesday and went right home to order one…find it here!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This has another great selection and now look forward to the posting….thanks Sherri
Thanks for the Saturday update 🙂 I've recently made a mini "pieced heart to help heal" quilt for a co worker/friend who passed-in fact i'm working on my 3rd mini 🙁 The large heart quilt i have seen a few times on diff blogs i need to go back and print the pattern- i just read the heart warming story. I've made several Easter "baskets"-like this but could not link back to the post. I do have a Target gift card i need to use, and….well good reading..thanks and have a wonderful day 🙂
Thank you for the great links! Love the little basket it's so cute.
Have a wonderful weekend:-)
Sharon Dawn says
Thank you! I am enjoying your series! Great looking recipe 🙂
I ALWAYS enjoy your Saturday seven posts.Thanks for doing them ?
Rosemary B❤️ says
I am enjoying the Saturday seven!!
Ginger Marien says
Thank you so much for all your inspiration you share. Love your blog and look forward to each post.
Donna Cutting says
Thanks for sharing your Saturday 7 inspirations. I must find the basket pattern. I have so much fun turning meters of fabric into quilts, bags clothes, even doll clothes.
Michelle H says
Perfect thing to read with my morning coffee ? Love love love the basket!