Hello and happy Saturday! Welcome back for the ninth edition of the Saturday Seven! I’ve had a lot of fun doing these posts and really appreciate the kind comments on them!
I’ve started keeping a list of things I find in a little notebook in my purse, and
1. This book has been so much fun to read (The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living). I’m hoping to finish it this weekend but will be referring to it again and again!
2. I love this free Valentine’s wall hanging pattern from Pat…she is using hers to display cute buttons, but I think it would make a fun banner for my entryway.
3. For a heartwarming story about a wonderfully gifted quilt…read this post…read to the end because there is also a link to the free pattern for the quilt!
4. Quilty Box is a great subscription box for quilters who consider themselves modern quilters. This month’s box included fat quarters from the Blue Moon Batik collection by Jackie Kunkel, Aurifil thread, Clover pins (I needed new ones), a pattern, inspiration book, and the wing clipper specialty ruler! A previous box included the Clammy ruler which I can’t wait to try!
5. This little basket tutorial has been around for awhile, but it’s a good one! I love my Valentines version from a few years ago!
6. I loved this article about quilt collector Ken Burns whose collection opened this week at the International Quilt Study Center and Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska–such a good read for quilters!
7.This week’s recipe is another one of my favorites. I love that they have updated it to include slow cooker directions, instant pot directions, and special helps for freezing. Perfect for these chilly winter days!
8. Yes, I know I was supposed to stop at seven…but just one more! This chalkboard/corkboard easel combination is the cutest ever! I saw it at my daughter’s house Tuesday and went right home to order one…find it here!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!