Hello and happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start! Last week was such a busy week for me, and this weekend is busy as well…so I’m actually looking forward to the middle of next week already!
I finished my spring table topper…I’ve been using this pattern over and over
lately. We have a small round table that we eat a lot of our meals on (rather than use our dining room table), and these little round table toppers are just the perfect size to set the napkin basket on and add a little color to the table. Okay…well…here I go with this week’s edition of my Saturday Seven!
1. First up are these low-volume red fat quarters…aren’t they wonderful? I am thinking of starting another red and white quilt and might have to get these to add to my stash!
2. These Lemon Cheesecake Mousse cups look like the perfect dessert for spring…I’m going to try this recipe soon because I think it will be perfect for our Easter dinner!
3. This Lori Holt Cutie Pie Pincushion (free tutorial) is so adorable…the perfect pincushion to make for yourself or a sewing/quilting friend!
4. Valentines was last week, I know…but I love this Ombre heart pattern and think that in spring color choices this would still be a perfect project for now!
5. I’m still on an organizing kick here (whenever I get extra time), and I loved this article on How I Decluttered my Book collection. I think the categories she came up with apply to practically everything we might be trying to sort and organize!
6. If you like decorating for St. Patrick’s Day…here is a really fun collection of home decor items for the green holiday coming up in just a few weeks!
7. These ladders are perfect for quilt display…and they are reasonably priced as well! They are called blanket ladders…but really, quilts would look so beautiful on them!
Hope the rest of your weekend is terrific…and that you get to sew a little or a lot! Thanks so much for stopping by!