Hello, friends! Today I’m excited to share with you my Summer Fun Block of the Month Quilt. This is the final quilt I’m sharing (for now) with our beautiful Seashore Drive Fabric Collection. And while I love all of the new quilt designs, I think I might have saved my favorite for last 🙂 I hope you’ll enjoy seeing this quilt up close in today’s post.
Summer Fun Block of the Month
Summer Fun Quilt Details
- The Summer Fun BOM Quilt finishes at 57 ½″ x 72 ½″.
- I used a fat eighth bundle of our Seashore Drive collection for this quilt. Fat Quarters may also be used for this quilt pattern.
- This quilt features 11 different blocks. (One block repeats twice). Nine of the blocks use traditional piecing methods while the remaining three have Grandmother’s Flower Garden units.
Summer Fun Quilt Pattern Links
- Find the Summer Fun BOM Quilt Pattern in Paper and PDF here. Patterns are 20% through the end of the month.
- And find the discounted Seashore Drive Paper Pattern Bundle with free shipping through the end of the month here (includes all four of the Seashore Drive patterns).
- Finally, you can see more of the Seashore Drive Fabric Collection here.
Thanks so much for stopping by to read about the Summer Fun Block of the Month Quilt pattern. Happy quilting!
Sherri, love the quilt, why are you calling it BOM?
sherri McConnell says
It can be sewn as a block of the month project too (BOM).
Leslie Kelly says
Hi, I love your website and would like to know if its too late to get involved in your Summer Fun BOM?? Thank you, Leslie Kelly