Hello and happy Saturday! I really can’t believe this is my seventeenth Saturday Seven post…because there are so many wonderful things out there in the quilting universe, I don’t think I’ll ever run out of topics! And today I get to decorate my post with beautiful photos of our new Clover Hollow fabric collection!
We had some beautiful rain her this week, but things were bright and sunny in
the sewing room with Clover Hollow fabrics and my new blue watering can from Ikea! Here are the things I’ve found to share with you this week:
1. First…for all of your organizing needs…the Container Store has all of their kitchen products 25% off through the end of this month. So many of their kitchen organizing products are terrific for use in the sewing room!
2.And I love these new white washed baskets from Pottery Barn for storing quilts and throws!
3. On the menu for next week are these sheet pan mini meatloaves with roasted baby potatoes and carrots!
4. I’m thinking about making this Twinkle Pillow using Clover Hollow! Free pattern on the Moda Bakeshop!
6. Craftsy has some terrific weekend sales for quilters: 60% off Quilt Kits and supplies through March 25th, and a terrific value on the Ultimate Quilter’s Package which includes a year of Craftsy Unlimited, a free quilt kit, and tons of perks; the special pricing for this goes through March 31st.
7. Finally…if you love all things Minick & Simpson and are looking for the perfect fabrics for a scrappy Americana quilt…look no further than this incredible bundle of 99 (yes 99!) 9″ x 9″ squares hand cut by Laurie Simpson! I can’t even begin to tell you what a treasure this bundle of fabrics is. I oohed and aahed over every print as I flipped through each fabric. It was kind of like reading a wonderful quilting magazine…oh, the possibilities with these fabrics (some of them are from older collections that are out of print and hard to find). You can find them in her Etsy shop here.
I just thought I’d leave you with some of the Clover Hollow prints…this large floral is definitely one of my favorites…in every color!!!
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!