Hello, friends, and happy Tuesday! Today I’m super excited to finally be able to share my Pumpkin Patch Quilt Pattern. I made this quilt nearly two years ago for publication in an American Patchwork & Quilting calendar. I’m excited to share that the quilt pattern is now available as an independent pattern. Keep reading for all of the details.
Pumpkin Patch Quilt
Pumpkin Patch Quilt Details
The Pumpkin Patch Quilt finishes at 63 ½″ x 63 ½″ and uses a combination of scraps and small bits of oranges and green prints along with background, sashing, border, and a contrast print for the chain blocks. I used our Summer Sweet fabrics for this quilt and had fun mixing the oranges, greens, and greys in that collection. I know Summer Sweet may be harder to find now, though, so I have a few fabric suggestions for you that will work perfectly for this pattern:
- Pumpkins & Blossoms would be beautiful for this quilt pattern.
- Kitty Corn would also be super cute for the quilt.
- And finally, Cozy Up by Corey Yoder will be shipping soon and would also be absolutely beautiful for this pattern.
You can find the Pumpkin Patch pattern in paper and PDF at the links below:
- The PDF pattern is available now for download here.
- And find the paper pattern here (these will ship next week).
I hope you’ll enjoy making this pattern. If you’re in the mood for fall sewing, I also have some other fun fall designs:
- Fall Mini with Pumpkin, Leaves, and Star (PDF only)
- Maple Sky Mini
- Maple Sky Quilt in paper here and in PDF here
- Fall Dash Quilt
- Scrappy Fall Patchwork Pillow (free tutorial)
Pumpkin Patch Video
You can also watch the new Pumpkin Patch Quilt video above or on YouTube beginning August 26th.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!