Hello and happy Wednesday! Welcome to week four of our Moda Summer Charm Swap where Barb of Me & My Sister Designs is sharing her Moda Summer Charm Swap | Table Topper Quilt pattern. It’s been so much fun to see the projects each week, and I hope you are able to collect some fun patterns to use with your charm packs.
Laurie Simpson sent fabric to Barb of Me & My Sister Designs who created this beautiful charm pack table topper with Laurie’s Northport collection. I love the fabrics in that group, and I also love the background fabric Barb used!
Barb had her quilt finished and was able to bring it to quilt market for a fun photo shoot with Laurie! This photo makes me realize how much I love the narrow inner border (and the quilting)!
Moda Summer Charm Swap Links
- Go here to download this week’s project PDF from Barb of Me & My Sister Designs. She will have more details for you about her pattern.
- Find last week’s pattern from Laurie Simpson here.
- Find my pattern here.
- Get Lynne Hagmeier’s pattern here.
- Visit my introductory blog post with all of the details about this swap and patterns here.
Moda Charm Pack Swap Schedule
- June 26th, Kansas Troubles
- July 3rd, A Quilting Life (that’s me)
- July 10th, Minick & Simpson
- (Today) July 17th, Me & My Sister Designs
- On July 24th, Primitive Gatherings
- July 31, Lella Boutique
I hope you enjoy this week’s Moda Summer Charm Swap | Table topper quilt PDF. It’s been fun to see these patterns each week! Remember if you need charm packs to make any of these fun projects, you can find them here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!