Hello and happy Wednesday! Welcome to week three of our Moda Summer Charm Swap where Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson is sharing a really beautiful charm square quilt. Laurie used my fabric for her project (I’m guessing she made it in her beautiful Northport collection, too)!
Moda Charm Square Quilt
It was so fun to get this photo in my email! I sent Laurie the charm pack and fabrics last spring and hadn’t seen the finished quilt until now! It’s just beautiful. And Laurie has such a beautiful yard for her quilt photography. Her photos are always just gorgeous!
Moda Summer Charm Swap Links
- Go here to download this week’s charm pack quilt project PDF from Laurie Simspon.
- Find my introductory post with all of the details on this blog hop, patterns, and our swap here (you’ll also find links to more charm pack patterns/projects on this page).
- Get the first charm pack pattern from Lynne Hagmeier here.
- Get my charm pack pattern from last week here.
- If you need some extra charm packs to add to your stash, you can find them here!
The Moda Summer Charm Pack Swap Schedule
- June 26th, Kansas Troubles
- July 3rd, A Quilting Life (that’s me)
- July 10th, Minick & Simpson
- (Next Week) July 17th, Me & My Sister Designs
- On July 24th, Primitive Gatherings
- July 31, Lella Boutique
I hope you enjoy this week’s free charm square quilt PDF. Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Have you finished any recent quilting projects? Share in a comment below!