Hello, friends! Today I’m happy to share Moda Blockheads 4 Block 26 which is a super cute block brought to us by Corey Yoder. I made just the large version of this block and can’t wait to share something my quilter is going to add to it. I had the idea to have her add some embellishment to this block while I was sewing it and can hardly wait to see it and share with you.
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 26
Block 26 Pattern Link + Tips
- First, go here to download the PDF pattern from Corey’s website (remember it may not be available until 8 a.m. CST).
- There are a couple of different color options for this block on the pattern–make it as scrappy as you’d like.
- The large center square opens up so many possibilities. If you made Jan Patek’s applique block, you might consider adding a small applique’ here.
- This is one of those “measure twice–cut once” blocks. It should go together easily if you keep those two things in mind.
Moda Blockheads 4 Sew Along Information
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Find all of the previous Moda Blockheads 4 block information in the Blockheads 4 Archive here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
Just Three More Blocks!
There will be two more designer blocks along with one more bonus block (for a total of 10 bonus blocks and 28 designer blocks). I used just 36 in my quilt…it’s getting closer to when I’ll be able to share.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!