Hello, friends, and happy Blockheads 4 day! Today I’m sharing the Moda Blockheads 4 Block 10 which was shared by my daughter, Chelsi Stratton. I have several block examples to share because Chelsi did two different versions, and I made three different ones (after seeing one of hers I had to do something similar).
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 10
Block 10 Details, Tips and Tricks
- First, you can go here to get this week’s blog pattern PDF (or click the button below).
- You’ll definitely want to consider sizing up your squares just an ⅛ – ¼ inch to give you extra room for trimming.
- Also, this is such a fun block to reverse the lights and darks as you’ll see from our sample blocks.
Moda Blockheads Sew Along Information
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
A Few More Things
First, watch for a really cute bonus block coming this Friday! It’s such a good one! And also, yesterday I posted some terrific tips for quilt retreats. Find the post with a tip PDF and links to two terrific packing lists here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!