Hello, friends, and happy Thursday! This week I’m sharing the Labor of Love Sampler Quilt Block 10, the Garden Path block from the quilt by the same name in the book. This week’s block is one that goes together quickly and easily, perfect for the week after the Thanksgiving holiday and for the beginning of what is usually a busy December.
Labor of Love Sampler Quilt Block 10
There are lots of options for fabric placement in this week’s block. I chose to use the large floral for my center square and also use that in the border section as shown. I added in aqua, blue, and orchid fabrics to give it a scrappy finish.
Block 10 Details
- Go here to download the Labor of Love Sampler Quilt Block 10 (or click the button below).
- This week’s block is a simple one. In fact, the Garden Path quilt from the Labor of Love book is a good one to make if you are a beginner quilter or just looking for an easy project to sew.
More Labor of Love Sampler Links
- Go Here for all of the previous posts on the Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home book and Sew Along.
- Find signed copies of the Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home book here.
- And also find my book on Amazon here.
Just a Few More Things…
I love seeing the blocks you are sharing! Thank you so very much for sewing along! Two more blocks to go!
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Vicki Pontecorvo says
I just ordered the Balboa fat quarter bundle and already have your Labor of Love book. Will start your sampler after I complete all my Christmas gift projects. This is my Christmas gift to myself. I can hardly wait to begin. I’m either an advanced beginner or intermediate quilter, but I have hopes that with all the helpful instructions and tutorials you provide I will be successful.
I always enjoy your blog. Thanks for the labor you and your family put into providing it and your podcasts.