Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 91 Show Notes. Today’s episode features a special guest. Readers and listeners know of my love for planning in order to get all of the things done with plenty of time for quilting. So we’re super excited to be able to have Sarah Hart Unger on the show to share tips and ideas for quilters who want to get more things done!
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 91 Show Notes
Episode 91 Details and Links
Seriously, I loved my conversation with Sarah and know you will as well. She has lots of terrific ideas to help quilters prioritize their hobby (or anyone looking to spend more time on things they love)! Below you’ll find details and links from today’s episode:
- We’re thankful for our episode sponsor, Cozy Earth. Get 35% off sitewide using the code AQuiltingLife.
- Bountiful Charity Quilt from Fat Quarter Shop in Bountiful Blooms (on the wall)
- Cottage Charm (on the table)
- Garden Stars Sampler (behind Billy)
- Mad for Plaid Project Bags
- Sarah Hart Unger’s Best Laid Plans Podcast
- Sarah Hart Unger & Laura Vanderkam’s Best of Both Worlds Podcast
- Sarah Hart Unger’s Blog
- Sarah Hart Unger’s Newsletter (It’s monthly, full of actionable tips–I love it)!
- Information on Sarah’s Courses
Where to Listen to and Watch the Podcast
Find all of our episodes on the platforms below:
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
- Sherri’s A Quilting Life Patreon Community
Our Next Episode
Thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 91 Show Notes post. Our next episode will air on Monday, September 11th. And if you are looking for all of the previous show notes posts, you can find them here.