Hello, friends, and thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 61 Show Notes post. This episode was really fun because we were finally able to share an upcoming collection release, Simply Delightful. Find out more about this collection of fabrics and new quilts.
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 61 Show Notes
Episode 61 Topics
In today’s episode we shared all of the exciting details about our most recent fabric collection release, Simply Delightful. This beautiful group with 38 prints will be shipping to stores in February 2023.
Episode 61 Links
- Happy Go Lucky Quilt Pattern (on the wall)
- Fresh Flowers Quilt Pattern (on the table)
- Delight Quilt Pattern
- Brightly Quilt Pattern
- Sherri’s New Paper Pattern Bundle (discount for all four + free shipping)
- Chelsi’s New Paper Pattern Bundle (discount for all four + free shipping)
Where to Listen and Watch the Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
- Sherri’s A Quilting Life Patreon Community
Our Next Episode
Thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 61 Show Notes. And we’re excited to let you know that our next episode will air on Monday, August 8th. Additionally, we’re always interested in suggestions, so please leave any ideas in the comments for this post. Finally, if you’d like to find out about earlier episodes of our show, you can find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.
Pat Carnine says
I love your Brightly quilt that you made with teal and navy. It’s beautiful! Would you mind telling me what fabrics you used for it?
Thanks so much,