Hello, friends, and happy Monday! Today I’m sharing A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 53 Show Notes. Today’s episode was a fun one where Chelsi and I shared all about our quilting lives past, present, and future. We enjoyed taking a “deep dive” into all of the aspects of living A Quilting Life. Below you’ll find links and more to quilts and more from today’s episode.
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 53 Show Notes
Episode 53 Topics and Links
While sharing about our quilting lives we also shared some fun memories and details from both of our quilting journeys. We really loved this episode and are grateful to Billy for coming up with the topic and specific questions.
- On the wall–Emma’s Garden
- On the table–Summer Sky
- Sherri’s favorite pillow form
- Sherri & Chelsi’s upcoming book (pre-order on Amazon)
- Sherri & Chelsi’s upcoming book (pre-order autographed copy)
Where to Listen and Watch the Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 53 Show Notes. And we’re excited to let you know that our next episode will air on Monday, April 25th. Additionally, we’re always interested in suggestions, so please leave any ideas in the comments for this post. Finally, if you’d like to find out about earlier episodes of our show, you can find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.