Hello friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Podcast Episode 19 Show notes with a list of things we shared in ths week’s episod, along with links to quilts and more. I enjoyed listening to the episode while writing this post, and hope you’ll enjoy it as well.
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 19 Show Notes
After each episode I listen to the audio and make notes about all of our conversation topics and look up links. You can find all of these details in the show notes post for each episode. Enjoy!
Episode 19 Topics
This was a topic-packed episode for sure. Most of today’s topics came from listener and viewer questions–thank you so much to everyone who sent them in.
- How to find Show Notes and links
- Managing your fabric stash
- How to find a long-arm quilter
- Pre-cuts vs. Yardage
- How to you break up your quilting year for seasonal sewing
- Moving a sewing room
- Block Placement in Quilts
- Cutting + organization before beginning a quilt
- Design Boards
- Quilting Goals
- Projects we love to sew for our homes
- How we manage housework with sewing time.
Episode 19 Links
- Quilt on the Wall: Vintage Charm
- Quilt on the Table: 2019 HST Block of the Month
- Quilting Life January Block of the Month
- Salt Cellar Pincushions (Etsy shop and pattern for sale)
- Design Boards
Where to Listen & Watch
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
I hope you enjoyed the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 19 Show Notes post on goals. Our next episode will air on Monday, February 1st and will be our 20th episode–so excited about that. To find all of the previous Podcast Show Notes posts, go here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!