Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 17 Show Notes with a list of topics we discussed, links to products, and details on how you can listen and/or watch the podcast.
Podcast Episode 17 Show Notes
We taped this episode just a little earlier this month and had a good time talking about many different subjects inspired by reader & listener questions we received.
Episode 17 Topics
Below are the topics we discussed on this week’s episode.
- Log Cabin Quilts and Patterns
- Family Memories + Sewing
- Saturday Seven Posts
- Pressing + Setting Seams + Sherri’s Iron
- Cutting Accuracy
- Favorite Colors
- 2021 Plans
- 2021 Block of the Month w/Videos
- 2020 Holidays
- Hand Quilting
- First Quilts
- Sergers and Quilting
- Charcuterie Board
Episode 17 Links
- Sugar Pine Stars Quilt (on the wall)
- Four Square Quilt (on the table)
- Christmas Pillow
- Hearts at Home and Hearts at Home II Log Cabin Patterns
- Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home (log cabin quilt pattern included)
- Creative Grids Log Cabin Trim Tools
- Log Cabin Foundation Paper (6″ blocks)
- Log Cabin Foundation Paper (12″ blocks)
- Saturday Seven Post Archives
- Rowenta Perfect Steam Iron
- Fabric Preparation & Cutting
Where to Listen & Watch
You can listen on your favorite podcast platform or listen and watch on YouTube. As always, we appreciate listener questions for future episodes.
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
All of our social media platforms are listed below for your convenience:
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
I hope you enjoyed the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 17 Show Notes post. Our next episode will air on Monday, January 4th and will be a goals and resolutions episode. To find all of the previous Podcast Show Notes posts, go here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!