Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook: February 2022 helps for using the planner and workbook to take control of your quilting life. I hope you’ll enjoy the ideas in today’s post and that you’ll also watch the video content for even more ideas.
A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook: February 2022
Here is a list of items from the Planner & Workbook I suggest you to consider this month:
- Current Works in Progress pages
- Long Term Works in Progress pages
- Bucket List Projects pages
- Project Planner pages
Planner Questions & Comments
Thanks so much for the wonderful questions and comments after last month’s post and video. I do discuss the following questions and comments I received in today’s video. (Also, if you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email me or leave a comment here, and I’ll answer them in the March video.):
- Planner Tabs
- Start Day–Sunday vs. Monday
- Here is a link to my aqua notebook that you see in the video (I use this for personal notes).
- Do I keep my business, personal, and quilting projects all in one planner?
- What is my weekly planning process?
- My current favorite planner for business (Note: this is a quarterly planner)
- When is it okay to change up your system?
- How do I define a finish?
- The importance of weekly review
- The quote I shared at the end of the video is from this book by James Clear.
Quilting Life Planner February Video
Watch this month’s planner & workbook video above, or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel.
Quilting Life Planner Accessory Ideas + Links
I thought I’d repeat this list from last month’s post since so many of you found them helpful:
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here (ships in about a week as there was a weather-delay on my last order).
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Next Month’s Video + Post
Be sure to stop by next month on Monday, March 7th for the next video and post in this series. Happy quilting!