Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook: February 2022 helps for using the planner and workbook to take control of your quilting life. I hope you’ll enjoy the ideas in today’s post and that you’ll also watch the video content for even more ideas.
A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook: February 2022
Here is a list of items from the Planner & Workbook I suggest you to consider this month:
- Current Works in Progress pages
- Long Term Works in Progress pages
- Bucket List Projects pages
- Project Planner pages
Planner Questions & Comments
Thanks so much for the wonderful questions and comments after last month’s post and video. I do discuss the following questions and comments I received in today’s video. (Also, if you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email me or leave a comment here, and I’ll answer them in the March video.):
- Planner Tabs
- Start Day–Sunday vs. Monday
- Here is a link to my aqua notebook that you see in the video (I use this for personal notes).
- Do I keep my business, personal, and quilting projects all in one planner?
- What is my weekly planning process?
- My current favorite planner for business (Note: this is a quarterly planner)
- When is it okay to change up your system?
- How do I define a finish?
- The importance of weekly review
- The quote I shared at the end of the video is from this book by James Clear.
Quilting Life Planner February Video
Watch this month’s planner & workbook video above, or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel.
Quilting Life Planner Accessory Ideas + Links
I thought I’d repeat this list from last month’s post since so many of you found them helpful:
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here (ships in about a week as there was a weather-delay on my last order).
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Next Month’s Video + Post
Be sure to stop by next month on Monday, March 7th for the next video and post in this series. Happy quilting!
Margaret LaVenia says
Thanks for showing your page of plans. It is helpful to see. It’s like decluttering, when your look at whole it is daunting but when broken down into pieces it’s not as hard to do! Thank you for helping us get more organized in all ways. Since I saw you switched to aqua for tabs, I have all your patterns I’ve printed in an Aqua 3 ring binder (Pat Sloan’s are in a red binder) since that is your color! They are easier to find that way! Looking forward to next month. I’m also working to keep up with all my BOM/BOW squares. I’ll have yours finished today!