Hello and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing something really fun! Chelsi and I are hosting a quilt-a-long with Moda fabrics this month, and there is a fantastic prize package available for a lucky winner!
If you would like to win a fat quarter bundle of The Front Porch fabric along with
I’ve already started piecing blocks for a new version of this quilt pattern using The Front Porch! I can’t wait to start making more blocks!
Hope Chest using the Valley collection by Sherri & Chelsi for Moda fabrics.
Hope Chest quilt pieced and quilted by Michele of Island Life Quilts using the Elementary collection by Sweetwater (Thank you Michele for sharing these beautiful photos of your quilt)!
So…here is what you need to do to participate:
- Make a version of my Hope Chest pattern (available in PDF and paper) using any fabric collection of your choice–we can’t wait to see this in a variety of collections!
- You will need to make a quilt top (need not be quilted), or a finished pillow, wall hanging or table runner. So you could make a one block pillow or a three block runner or a four block wall hanging, or the whole quilt top…the choice is yours!
- E-mail me your project photo by January 31st. If you are on Instagram please post your quilt using the hashtag #SherriandChelsiQAL so we can find your entry (we’ll be announcing this quilt-a-long on IG today as well).
- If you’re on Instagram, follow me @aquiltinglife and Chelsi @chelsistratton
- Chelsi and I will pick a winner after January 31st to be announced February 5th.
Chelsi and I will also be doing a fun IG takeover of the Moda account one weekend in January…we are looking forward to that! We’d love to see your progress, too…post progress photos on IG using the #SherriandChelsiQAL as well!
Now that I’ve started making my quilt using The Front Porch, I’m so glad I’m finally making a spring version! And Chelsi is quilting along using Swell Christmas by Urban Chiks for Moda! This is going to be such a fun Christmas quilt!
We hope you’ll quilt along…and thanks so much for stopping by!