I have two quilts to bind this week...yay! Maybe I can find something to watch on television while I get these two bound.
Some Happy Go Lucky arrived at my house last week; I shared it on Instagram but never shared it here. As you can see I've already pulled out two fat quarters from the bundle for a project (maybe I should just untie that string, but that is always so hard for me to do--the bundles are so pretty as they are)!
My first "all the way finished" project this year is actually a long - term work in progress. I started it (and shared it on my blog) several years ago when Snippets by American Jane first came out. I used charm squares from snippets, left over half square triangles from other projects, and even some odds and ends from my 30's scrap bin. This was actually one of the first quilts I ever made without a pattern. I made a big mistake with it (you can see my mistake from the photo below--I left out the sashing and posts at the ends of each row), and it hung in the closet for years. But every time I looked at it, I realized I really did love the quilt, regardless of its imperfections. In January I got it quilted up and finished binding it the other night.