Monday, January 17, 2011
My intentions were to work on bindings and borders; I was most definitely not going to start anything new! But when I got the binding on my Verna topper I remembered that I'd never made any hexagons using that line of fabric.
So I made a Verna hexie flower...
Then I remembered these Soul Blossoms hexies that needed to be basted, so I basted them and made one flower.
Then...I decided to start more hexies using Verna and Central Park...
And I decided to make a Central Park flower... (still in progress).
So...needless to say...instead of bindings and borders...I have hexies and flowers! Even though I didn't accomplish my marathon border/binding goal...a plan did finally formulate for these hexies. I love it when you finally know what direction you're going to take with a project! Sometimes you have to just keep moving forward until the plan takes shape!