Happy Saturday! And welcome to the final Saturday Seven post with Christmas ideas. I’ll be focusing on getting organized in my next few Saturday Seven posts and will also be highlighting fun beginning-of-the-year projects!
So…sit back and do a little relaxing before beginning your day today…and enjoy
1. Since there is really just about a week left before Christmas, it’s time to take a deep breath and relax a little. I enjoyed reading these 5 Tips for a More Joyful (and less busy) Holiday Season.
2. I’m making loaves of this Orange Cranberry Glazed Poppy Seed Bread for some last minute gifts…so yummy!
3. My friend Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew just updated her star pattern tutorial…a free printable pattern in 5 sizes…find it here! This is a great fat -quarter pattern perfect for using scraps or making a seasonal quilt.
4. Have you heard of FabFitFun?! My first box arrived last week, and I absolutely loved it! First, I was surprised at how heavy it way…there were so many great products and items jam-packed into the box. I love the skin care and hair care products, make-up, mug, shawl, necklace, and .I think one of the reasons I loved everything was that you take a survey when ordering; you can list your color and product preferences, so the box really does feel customized when it arrives! Order a one-time box, or sign up for a seasonal subscription here.
5. Pottery Barn is having a big sale this weekend only…so if there is anything seasonal you’ve been thinking about getting, this is a great time to buy (I’ve been getting Savannah Baskets here and there to help get organized in my sewing room)! Go here to shop!
6. I am seriously thinking about trying to make a couple of these Minimalist Wallets for gifts this week. Anna’s patterns are always wonderful!
7. My new favorite organizing container is here…I’ve been using them in my pantry, in the bathroom, and yes, in the sewing room (I’ll be sharing how I use these in the sewing room after the holidays)! See them here!
I hope you’re enjoying these Saturday 7 posts…I try to provide a fun mix of quilty and non-quilty ideas for these posts. I’d love to know if there are any particular topics you’d like to see covered here…email me, or leave a comment! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love your cute pillow and thank you for the tips! Have a great weekend!
Little Quiltsong says
Ooo – the quilting on your new Log Cabin Quilt looks wonderful! Love the Christmas Tree Pillow. Enjoy this last week before Christmas!