Hello and happy Saturday! Today is St. Patrick’s Day in the United States, but is also Worldwide Quilting Day! I hope you get to sew sometime today!
Welcome to the 16th edition of the Saturday Seven! On Saturdays I highlight some fun things I’ve found around the quilting world with fun things for the home as well!
got a busy week ahead on the blog with reveals of our upcoming fabric
1. I know I’ve talked about these before…but yesterday I made 200 Flying Geese, and they all turned out perfect because of this ruler!
2. I love these three mini quilts…and the patterns are free here.
3. I’m a big fan of Chicken Alfredo and of any type of Stuffed Shells…so it’s natural that I’m going to be making this Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells dish soon!
4. Jodie at Forth Worth Fabric Studio has this darling bundle of fabrics perfect for your spring sewing! Get the Tiny Spring Flowers bundle here.
5. I’m finishing up a couple of deadline projects today which means I’ll be reviewing my calendar and to do lists. Links to my favorite posts on time management and organization for quilters are found here.
6. I just received a copy of 3: Jo’s Little Favorites III: Enduring Designs for Classic-Quilt Lovers, and it’s such a fun book! I love her small quilt designs and can’t wait to make a few with our new fabric collection!
7. And I loved these thoughts on mastering the feeling of “time scarcity.” Lots of food for thought here.
I shared a little sneak peek of our upcoming fabric collection on Instagram this week…so I thought I would share that as my last photo today!
Hope your weekend is off to a terrific start…thanks so much for stopping by!