Hello and happy Saturday–thanks so much for dropping by today! I hope your weekend is off to a great start and that you have some fun sewing planned! I have some fun things to share today…and hope you’ll enjoy my eleventh edition of the Saturday Seven!
I’ve been lucky to be able to get a lot of sewing finished up over the past couple
1. Scrappy Log Cabins are my favorite…I’ve been wanting to finish up my bright scrappy cabins quilt ever since I went full speed on my Christmas Log Cabin quilt last November…if you were too busy to join in last fall, you may want to consider a spring or summer version of the quilt. Free block information download available here.
2. A friend recommended this book, and I am really enjoying it. In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs is a wonderfully inspiring book filled with advice, ideas on art and creating, beautiful photography, and more. I’m reading just a couple of profiles each day.
3. My friends at Martingale sent me the loveliest of Valentines! This book Lunch-Hour Embroidery: 130 Playful Motifs from A to Z has delightful embroidery designs grouped alphabetically along with a stitches guide at the beginning. I’m putting the book, the hoop, and the floss in one of my project bags right now so I have another project on the go!
4. I just got a LoopyCase for my phone, and I love it! Some friends introduced me to it, and now I’m not sure how I managed without it. It sure makes it a lot easier to hold my phone!
5. I do love a good quilt-themed t-shirt, and this new one from Put a Quilt on It is soft and comfy. Plus I love the saying!
6. All about kitchen organization …because if the kitchen is organized there will be more time to sew, right! There are links to organization ideas as well as printables for kitchen cleaning and organizing chores.
7.I do love sugar cookies for Valentines, but these Cherry Chip Cookies from Lisa look delicious!
I’m still putting the finishing touches on my yearly sewing room organization…it’s taken a bit longer than I anticipated, but I’ll have more organizing ideas to share soon!
Happy quilting…and thanks so much for stopping by!