Hello and happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start! I’m hoping to get some good sewing time in this weekend along with the usual housework that I try to catch up on on Saturdays! I’m also working again on some organizing…Saturday always seems to be the perfect day to tackle small projects!
Our Clover Hollow collection is showing to shops now (photo above is of the
cap sets that the sales reps share with shop owners while they are showing our collection), and we are loving the wonderful feedback from everyone! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and comments!
And now for the Saturday Seven:
1. Speaking of Clover Hollow…my pre-order sale is still going on in the Etsy shop. I’ve added Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes as well.
2. This article on 5 Ways to Spring Cleaning Your Life had some good ideas.
3. The Fat Quarter Shop Nesting Box is sure to be a terrific box for you or your favorite quilter on your list. Guaranteed to have a $120 value, you can reserve your box now for shipping later this month! Boxes include 11 items including fabric and notions! Also, there is a limited number of these boxes available, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
4. I’ve listed just two of these red, white and blue half yard bundles in the shop…more listings coming soon as I clean and sort! I’ve got a lot of fat quarters that will be added to the shop soon. I’m thinking the best way to list them will be to bundle them in groups by color/designer.
5. I just got this book Simple Organizing: 50 Ways to Clear the Clutter (Inspired Ideas) yesterday…I’m loving it–it has so many good ideas!
6. I’m working on a fun post right now with lots of great gift ideas for the upcoming Mother’s Day holiday…one of them is my mini charm patchwork pouch. You can start one now using my Pretty Patchwork Bag tutorial here!
7. Also, you can now get a seven-day free trial of Craftsy Unlimited which gives you access to all Craftsy classes!
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend…and thanks so much for stopping by!