Hello and happy Saturday! We are enjoying a beautiful spring weekend here in the southwestern part of the United States…I’m hoping to make the most of it and finally get a little yard work done today and Monday! I sure enjoyed having a bit of a spring break last week although I finished up two new Clover Hollow quilts and sent them off for publication in a book and a magazine!
I just had to share this fun picture of the blues, greys, and reds along with the
Okay…well I know this is a busy weekend, so I’ll get right on with the Saturday Seven!
1. It’s the beginning of the second quarter of the year, so I’m getting ready to evaluate my progress and set some new goals. I loved this article with three terrific Time Management Tips!
2. I love this cute 6″ x 6″ block…the tutorial is in German, but the measurements are given, so it’s easy enough to follow along…and there are great photos for each step of the construction!
3. I’m not sure if it is the warmer weather that has me thinking that cool desserts sound scrumptious right now…but I can’t wait to try this pie!
(The picture above is a sneak peek of something I’ll be sharing with you in a lot more detail on Monday)!
4. I loved this article on How to Have Everything you Want…it seems so appropriate to read and concentrate on gratitude during this season of renewal…
5. Fat Quarter Shop is having a big spring sale…shop this seasonal event here.
6. I just bought two of these baskets Thursday night and have already used them to help organize one of my fabric storage shelves. They are a great size, not too wide for a shelf, and have a place for a label to hang…photos coming soon!
7. And finally…although the Clover Hollow patriotic fabrics won’t be available in time to sew with for this Memorial Day and 4th of July…this fun American Spirit bundle is available now here!
Happy weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!