Hello friends and happy Friday! In honor of National Jelly Roll Day tomorrow I’m sharing More Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns, projects, and books. On Monday I shared some of my favorite Jelly Roll quilts, and today’s post and video are a follow-up to that post because there were so many things to share. I hope you’ll enjoy the video and these additional Jelly Roll quilts and projects.
More Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
Jelly Roll Quilts Part II Video
Watch the Jelly Roll Quilts Part II video above or go here to watch it on my YouTube channel.
Small Projects with Jelly Rolls
In today’s video I shared some smaller projects that can be made with jelly rolls or left-over jelly roll strips. The small projects shared are listed below:
- Simple Jelly Roll Table Runner (free tutorial)
- Patchwork Bag (also has a step-by-step video on the YouTube channel)
- Zipper Bag (free tutorial)
Jelly Roll Quilts
The Jelly Roll Quilts shared in today’s video are:
Jelly Roll Books
More of my favorite Jelly Roll project books were also shared in today’s video:
- Jelly-Filled by Vanessa Goertzen
- Start with Strips by Susan Ache
- Scrap Basket Sensations by Kim Brackett
- Scrap Basket Beauties by Kim Brackett
Jelly Roll Quilts and Video Part One
If you missed Monday’s Jelly Roll Quilts, Projects, Tips, and Video Part One you can find it here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!