Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 24 Show Notes. We just taped this the other day and had (as always) an enjoyable conversation about all things quilting. (It seems we talked a bit about food in this episode, too)! We hope you’ll enjoy listening or watching on your favorite platform. You can find all of the links below along with a list of our discussion topics and product links.
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 24
Episode 24 Topics
We covered a lot of great topics in this episode with thoughts for quilters from those just starting out on their quilting journey to thoughts for those well on their way as quilters. Here is a list of what we shared:
- What we’re looking forward to most after restrictions are lifted
- How we’re doing on our challenges from January
- The Lazy Genius: “You can do it all. You just have to define what ‘all’ is.”
- Thoughts on purchasing fabrics now or waiting
- Basic information and tips for using block sashing
- Chain piecing and it’s effect on sewing machines
- Purchasing fabric on-line
- Determining colors in our fabric collections
- Favorite foods if calories aren’t of importance
Episode 24 Links
And here are links to the things we shared and discussed:
- Heartstrings Quilt Pattern
- Four Square 2 Quilt Pattern
- Homebody Quilt Pattern
- Daydream Quilt Pattern
- Blossom Book Stand in Blush
- Quilter’s World Summer 2021 (with an article on Sherri & Chelsi)
- Container Store Organizer in Blush
- Container Store Organizer in White
- The Lazy Genius Way (book)
- The Lazy Genius Instagram
Where to Listen & Watch the Quilting Life Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Our next episode will air on Monday, April 5th. I hope you enjoyed the Quilting Life Podcast show notes. Find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Laura Cowman says
Hi! I believe Unraveled Quilt Store in Spencer IN still has yardage of Balboa. 🙂 I recently bought some precuts but I know they still had yardage at that time.
She has a website and fb page and ships anywhere
Check Bear Creek Quilt Co. They are in Oregon and have Corey Yoder Spring Brook fabrics. Also have Balboa.
Linda Mahoney says
I wanted to give thank Billy for the advice he gave the other day about quilting. He badically said to enjoy what you are doing when you quilt and don’t worry if things aren’t absolutely perfect be ause we are doing it as a hobby. He compared it to his plaing golf. I don’t know why, but that really struck a chord with me and changed my whole outlook. I am much more relaxed and happier when I am quilting now. I have quilted for 35 years and it is my passion. Thank you Billy! You’re the best!
Linda Mahoney says
Sorry about all the mistakes in my email. For some reason the print is hard to read when I am typing into this box.