I just finished a project with these fabrics...Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda. LOVE this line. I'll be able to share very soon (later this week)!
And, I've been trying to formulate my quilting goals for 2012 so I can officially start working on them. After reading so many amazing posts about goals and after re-evaluating the goals I set the last couple of years, I've narrowed it down to just a few things I want to work on.
- First, I need to organize my small scraps by color. I really want to find an "open" way to store them as well--can anyone recommend a wire basket system?
- I don't have too many unfinished projects...but I would like to finish the few that I do have.
- I want to make at least a couple of scrap quilts.
- I want to start making Christmas gifts now.
- I want to make labels for my quilts that are missing them.
I've decided that I'll use my Saturdays to work on these goals...first Saturdays will be for organizing, second Saturdays for working on works in progress, on third Saturdays I'll work on scrap quilts, fourth Saturdays will be for Christmas sewing, and fifth Saturdays will be for label making. I'm hoping that by sticking to this schedule I'll be able to remember my goals and work on them each week.
Finally, congratulations to the winner of The Quilting Garden giveaway--the winner was TheWoolenRabbit . I'll be contacting you to get your address.
Be back soon with quilty stuff!